Friends Needed

Options
13»

Replies

• Amglenn187
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm 22 years old and just recently hit 200 pounds and decided enough was enough. I started changing my lifestyle at the beginning of April and lost five pounds, and then five more once I joined mfp. My goal is to get around 140lbs, so I have a long way to go! It's always easier to lose with motivation and support. Good luck to everyone, we got this!
  • mchapl
    mchapl Posts: 4
    Options
    I like a lot of you have also joined due to declining health and an inability to keep the weight off after losing it. Please feel free to add me to your support system. I am also looking to add friends. This time we WILL ALL succeed together!!!
  • Ningina
    Ningina Posts: 2
    Options
    I first joined MFP last spring, lost somewhere between 20 and 30 pounds (of the 75 or so I'd gained during the course of my most recent pregnancy), and then... well, life happened, and I just kind of got out of the whole diet-and-exercise thing. I ended up gaining back almost 30(!) pounds during the course of my several-month-long hiatus. However, a couple months ago, I "rediscovered" this site (along with my long-lost motivation), and I'm already down around 23 pounds! Hoping to be able to stick it out for another 37 or so. Feel free to add me if you'd like (that goes for anyone!)... I'm on every day now, and the friends that I did have when I first joined understandably deleted me after I hadn't logged in for months. Anyway... welcome back! =)