going crazy need help!!!

Options
i gave birth last october start working out again feburary and only lost 8 lbs ,i workout 4-5 times a week for 1hr (cardio) mfp say i need 1640 calories a day to lose 1 lb a week but nothing is changing.i'm not losing inches either ,i only go on the scale once per month ,for the month of april i did 'nt lose even 1/2 lb.

it just not fair i jump out of bed 5.30 am before baby justin is up so i can get my workout done and at the end of the day i get no reward i'm so upset , i've been crying my heart out from yesterday i'm so depress ,i hate this body of mine right now.why cant i lose weight like everyone around here i live in jamaica and they dont sell HRM so i have no idea how much calories i burn what am i not doing right ? my dairy is open so take a look and let me know what you guys think.

i told myself i was not going to exercise this morining but i just could not stay in bed i just had to do my exercise i love the way i feel when i'm done but working so hard and not losing weight is just not fair , when i'm like this everyone in the house stays away from me espeacially my husband he try to comfort me but i just push him away i know it not right but i just cant help it .i am so unhappy i wish i could crawl out of my body i hate to look in the mirror i hate hate hate been fat .

Replies

• Kellysmom78
    Kellysmom78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awwww, reading your post made me cry for you! I know what your feeling, I'm not losing anything either, working out same as you and clothes are as tight as ever!! I don't know what to tell you regarding your diet, but did notice your not drinking water? Maybe just not logging it? I noticed your beautiful baby's picture, if nothing else keep up the motivation for your baby! I know they say if you don't get enough rest it's harder to loose. You will be successful! If nothing else but in being healthy
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thank for your support yes i ndo drink water but dont log it .
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Muscle does weight more than fat. Do you feel like your body shape has changed at all or not? It doesn't really matter what the scale says as long as you feel like you're making progress. =)
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    my body shapr does not change at all.