looking for support

Options
HI guys,

Im new here and looking for support, really struggling with motivation. Also find it really hard to talk to new people but have finally got the courage to post here :)

Replies

• Lakeisha33
    Lakeisha33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me if you like I just joined last week. I really like this site because I never looked at food labels before and it makes them easier to understand. Well, good luck you can do it!! First and biggest step is over :happy:
  • shamansa
    shamansa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Will be glad to help
  • jillybean2417
    jillybean2417 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new on here also as before I have done Jenny Craig and WW. I would love to help with whatever I can :) Good Luck!!! You will do great just take it one day at a time!!
  • Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm also new here and I'm looking for support and new friends with same problems. I already have some experiences, I am trying to lose my weight for more than 6 years, sometimes with success, sometimes not, but I do not giving up! It is always important to have objective (goals) and strong will offcourse :) I can give you some advice in meals and excercising, if you want. Just write me here or PM ;)
  • nickiogden
    Options
    Have sent a friend request, I am on here most days as i find it really helps to see how well everyone is doing makes me more motivated, feel free to add me as a friend .:smile: