Green Tea or White Tea

Options
O.k. I have heard that White Tea is even better for you than Green or Black, :noway: has anyone else heard this??? Also, can you get all the benefits from Green Tea tabs or do you need to drink the tea????
Im so confused, lol!!:laugh:

Replies

• soon2bemrsott
    Options
    I've been wondering too, because I've always heard green tea, but since I joined here been hearing a bit about white tea...
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I have heard that white tea has more anti-oxidants in it... but I don't know how true that is. I think you're probably good either way. It's not like you really have to choose between them either... have as much of both as you want! The caffeine content isn't very high (compared to other beverages), and with no calories, you can't go wrong, right? Right.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Well, I have never heard that white tea is better than green tea, but I know green tea is good for you. Try looking at the Wikipedia page for each. I can tell you that they all come from the same plant, with these differences: black tea is fermented, while green tea is only fermented for half the time. White tea is tea that has been taken from the tea plant early and I think is also unfermented, but I'm just going by taste there. Wikipedia is amazing, I would look it up there and see what it has to say.
  • Eryn47
    Eryn47 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thankyou!!!!!:happy: