Anyone else having a case of the Mondays?

Options

Replies

• rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Bitter, Party of One, right here. :grumble:
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    YES! Needed this post!

Kuerig died this morning. I lost my keys which after about 15mins of looking my kids pointed out were still in the ignition. Finally it is raining and I have naturally curly hair. . .need I say more?
  • squirrelgirl3
    Options
    I am SO ready for Monday to be over. I woke up feeling OK, but my 4year old is a grouch. Started with a battle over asking him to pick up his toys. He had his checkup at the Dr. and got 4 shots and now has a fever. He's grouchy, I'm grouchy, and just want to be left alone. My joints and muscles ache badly today. (I am in recovery from Cushing's Syndrome and every day is painful). Today is one of the worse ones. 4 year old wet the bed and had to do laundry. My hair is crappy and is trying to grow back in. I lost most of it thanks to the disease. I can't do anything with it. I am concerned about my mammogram tomorrow...they found something. UGH...life is just so hard right now. Can I fast forward through this week???
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Bitter, Party of One, right here. :grumble:

Bitter, it sounds like you need a bigger table...
  • mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes, Monday and every other day of the week.
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I walked in to work this morning and my co-worker asked if we could declare all Mondays an National Holiday. I second this!!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a case of the Mondays from Monday through Thursday! :grumble:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I binged last night, and i feel like crap today. I want a nice hot shower and a nap, but i have a 3 year old at home, a dentist appointment, and i work at 11pm. I'm so close to my goal but i feel like i have given up. I need a kick in the butt, but everuone else insists i look fine so nobody seems to want to give me that last little push. Ugh i hate mondays.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have had a case for 2 weeks, can I get a Tuesday already or really just skip to Friday and I will try not to re-live the last 2 weeks.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    no i do believe you'd get shot for that

office_space_lawrence.jpg
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    YES.

My 4 month old won't let me put her down. My 4 year old is sick and whiny. And I feel like I can't catch a break!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you look at it. Lost a filling on Friday and have to go to the dentist, however I get off work early and it's a very nice day today.
  • Kellysmom78
    Kellysmom78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Woke up tired and to late to go to the gym. Daughter called and said she wasn't going to work, so I didn't have to keep baby today, but that she would be bringing her because she had to take son in law to dr...he has 103 fever! Think he has the flu, which means grand baby is exposed, which means now we are exposed! Coffee came out weak and have already used most of fat and protein allowed and it's only12:45! No to mention....i am starving!! OH YEAH, ITS MONDAY!
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    Well, I USUALLY have a case of the Mondays, but today has been really great! Wearing my new outfit, which everyone has complimented (and the fact that it hangs a little loose is great too), with matching shoes and jewelry. I slept all night for the first time in two months (thanks dr. b!!) and I'm not hungry at all today (which is kinda weird). I wish all of you a better monday! Hang in there!!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My Monday is great too. I hope this "helps" with all of your cases of the Mondays.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    no i do believe you'd get shot for that

office_space_lawrence.jpg

You win!
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Bad Monday. I'm ready for a do-over. Or can we just have a fast forward??

I'm all for fast forwarding:grumble:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I feel like I got ran over by a truck. And I have no idea why. I got a good night's sleep. Maybe allergies? Or maybe jusst because it's Monday? IDK. I could have fallen asleep during my son's Speech therapy session at 11am. I had to apologize to the therapist who had to endure my yawning, stretching, fidgeting, eye closing... Good thing that my son was the one getting the therapy and not me!!

I can't wait to go for my run later.
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Let me reflect that back at you with my bright side mirror...

I woke up, which a bunch of people in my town didn't do this morning. The exit off the freeway to my work was shutdown so I was late but I got to take a slightly different route which meant I saw new things and my creativity was subtly inspired. My coffee didn't come out right, which is probably alright because who needs coffee anyway, really? I just got peanut butter on my keyboard but I avoided my expensive blouse, and the restroom on my floor is closed all day so I have to go to another floor which is awesome obligatory exercise for the day.

Mondays are awesome! :happy:

Love it! :bigsmile:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yup, I briefly considered jumping in front of the train instead of getting inside this morning.