Hello Everyone

My name is Tom, and I'm Obese.. I am currently 5' 10" and weigh in at 284 lbs. I have a wonderful wife of 5 yrs and a 4 yr old daughter, with a new little one on the way. I have been using my fitness pal on and off for about a year, but I'm not achieving what I want that way. I want to be healthy again, I grew up playing lots of sports and practically lived at a skating rink, but since my early 20's, things have been going steadily downhill. I had some minor success while using Adipex for 2 months, I lost 40 lbs.. But once I stopped, it slowly crept back on, and then some. So hopefully I can keep myself on track now, with the help of family, friends, and others on this site, I can be healthy for my girls and myself. no more pain getting up and down, able to run farther, and play better. Thanks to everyone who reads this, I am counting on your inspirations and encouragement.

it can be done.....

Tom B

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    My name is Kimberlee, 48. I've love this site and have some wonderful friends that are soooo supportive and are there when I need them. I offer the same to you. Feel free to add me.
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Tom! I'm also on a new health focused path...I want to make sure I am going to around for my family in the future too. If you'd like to be friends, feel free to add me!
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Hi, Tom I'm 53 and have 2 adult kids and 5 grandkids. You are at the best place to lose the weight. Have loss 47 lbs. and more to go. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss. Fill free to add me.