delicious things to put peanut butter on.....

Options

Replies

• mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Any female body part.
    You must have missed this earlier post...
    women
    You're welcome :flowerforyou:
    And you must have missed the million other posts just like this one, with the same oh-so-clever answers about eating the food in question off of another human being. Sometimes the food in question resembles genitals, and there are all kinds of silly "clever" responses. Wakka wakka wakka.

You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
    I also must have missed the part where I asked for your opinion. :flowerforyou:
    Hey, one unsolicited opinion deserves another. :****tonofflowersforyou:

I think it's funny everytime, even when I know it's coming. (pun intended).

I agree. Funny everytime. If you don't like it, then move on :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My tongue!!:laugh:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Any female body part.
    women
    And you must have missed the million other posts just like this one, with the same oh-so-clever answers about eating the food in question off of another human being. Sometimes the food in question resembles genitals, and there are all kinds of silly "clever" responses. Wakka wakka wakka.

I agree. Funny everytime. If you don't like it, then move on :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    19729294.jpg
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal!

I love this! Just made pb oatmeal with bananas for breakfast yesterday.. yummy!

I love peanut butter, but I had this last week and it was totally the grossest thing I ever tasted in my life. This has to be an MFP joke onj newbies or something. Yuk!

This is what I do. 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp. brown sugar, a dash of salt. called peanut butter cookie oatmeal. it is so good!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    19729294.jpg

The difference is, she was just trying to be funny- you are just trying to be an a-hole.
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options
    Umm... Everything??

Here are some of my favorites:

Celery
    Apples
    Baby Carrots (no joke)
    Oatmeal
    Banana
    Protein Shakes
    Toast
    English Muffins
    Ezekiel bread
    Rolled in a flour tortilla with sliced banana and honey
    I also make a really delicious salad where I melt peanut butter and use it as a binder for fried chicken, then I make a salad with lots of veggies and honey mustard dressing... Sounds weird I know, but it's amazing!

peanut butter chicken is AMAZING!! I never thought the two would be good together. But, oh. my. goodness!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    The difference is, she was just trying to be funny...
    Emphasis on the "trying". :wink: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    graham crackers
    Chocolate bars
    and Some really nice Nutty Grain/Oatmeal style bread
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

I didn't emphasize anything, actually. I thought her comment was funny :-)
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I didn't emphasize anything, actually. I thought her comment was funny :-)
    Oh, I thought you wrote that she was trying to be funny, rather then being funny. Gotcha. Thanks.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    women

I knew I made a good choice when I added you as a friend. :-P
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Any female body part.
    women

19729294.jpg
    wow your a D*ck
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal!

I love peanut butter, but I had this last week and it was totally the grossest thing I ever tasted in my life. This has to be an MFP joke onj newbies or something. Yuk!

This is what I do. 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp. brown sugar, a dash of salt. called peanut butter cookie oatmeal. it is so good!

that sounds really good!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    wow your a D*ck
    You want to use "you're" there. Also, you want to use a lowercase "d", since it's not my proper name. Cheers!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    http://www.nomeatathlete.com/black-bean-brownies/

Make the above, pop in toaster the next day, then add peanut butter. My new favourite breakfast/snack ever!
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options
    In oatmeal!

that sounds really good!

It is good (if you are referring to my recipe there). I like my oatmeal on the chewy side, rather than gloppy and gooey. So add more milk if you want it creamier.
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options
    wow your a D*ck
    You want to use "you're" there. Also, you want to use a lowercase "d", since it's not my proper name. Cheers!

And you, want to use the correct spelling of "then" in your earlier comment if you're going to pick on people about how they spell. When comparing, you spell it than, not then (which relates to a frame of time or sequence). Cheers to you too
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    wow your a D*ck
    And you, want to use the correct spelling of "then" in your earlier comment if you're going to pick on people about how they spell. When comparing, you spell it than, not then (which relates to a frame of time or sequence). Cheers to you too
    Oops. Damn. Fair enough. I do deserve credit, though, for employing punctuation and capitalization. Hooray!

ETA: Also, I deserve credit for being civil (and witty) in my comments, and not resorting to name-calling -- much less poorly constructed name-calling.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    snyders pretzel rods.. less sodium than rold gold just saying!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    pancakes! then pour on the syrup! (you didn't say it had to be healthy!)