2»

Replies

• dutchgal68
    dutchgal68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My dinner tonight ROCKED! I had planned on grilling chicken but hubby ended up unexpectantly not home and I was on my own for dinner.

Yesterday I had cut up some tomatoes and mixed with fresh garlic, basil, and a tad bit of vinegar and let it sit over night (awesome on wasa crisp with laughing cow cheese).

Earlier today I made a big batch of speghetti squash for some soup.

And last week I found a super fast easy way to make fish - you take a pan and put a few inches of water in it and bring to a boil. lay out some foil, place fish (I used tilapia tonight) in the middle, sprinkle with what ever seasonings you want. Fold up and enclose fish completely but with a bit of space between top of fish and foil. Place on top of boiling water for 10-12 min. Perfectly steamed fish every time! Ive done this with salmon too.

So in a bowl I put the speghetti squash and warmed up tomato mixture, on top of that some roasted asparagus, top of that the fish, and spinkled on top 1/2 oz goat cheese. OMG SO SO SO good! Wish I would have taken a picture! It was so pretty and so yummy! and very low calorie!
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since I'm a vegetarian, I roast it with BBQ sauce and eat it like pulled squash sandwiches while my family is have ribs or some other grilled meat.

I love this idea! Think I'll try it out this week.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sullykat

go to my blog! I JUST posted it last night :)
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    as a fellow vegetarian who's in love with bbq sauce, GREAT IDEA!
    thanks!!