RHONJ - Lauren's Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    If I had her resources I'd be super thin. It seems she could get a trainer, probably a cook, or whatever else she needed with her families $ so there is no reason to be over weight like she is. I think they even had a pretty good size gym in the family home. Some people....
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    If I had her resources I'd be super thin. It seems she could get a trainer, probably a cook, or whatever else she needed with her families $ so there is no reason to be over weight like she is. I think they even had a pretty good size gym in the family home. Some people....

Its about will, not resources. Shes been treated like a baby her whole life so her mom shouldnt be urprised she acts like a baby when grown up.
  • aj_31
    Options

Its about will, not resources. Shes been treated like a baby her whole life so her mom shouldnt be urprised she acts like a baby when grown up.

You're right will does have a lot to do with it but the resources she has would definately help.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    She tweeted some photos after the show and it looks like she's lost a ton of weight. So props to her, I guess.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    She tweeted some photos after the show and it looks like she's lost a ton of weight. So props to her, I guess.

I was going to say the same thing. She def lost weight, but I don't think she looked like a size 4 by any means... and really, how long can you stand to eat egg whites and berries. maybe someone should have introduced her to MFP. it's literally the easiest thing I ever did! lol
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to figure out "the twitter" to check this out, haha.
  • aj_31
    Options
    I just looked her up on twitter and she does look amazing.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Wow...yeah she does look good! I guess I take back my previous jokes about meatballs and wine....
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    I just thought about this thread again and googled really quick and this must be the diet he was telling her about:

http://www.perriconemd.com/display.do?ruleID=101121

Sounds sustainable, right? :ohwell:

But if it worked then props to her if she can find a healthy maintenance plan!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    UMMMMM So the egg whites and berries are a drink???? Ewwww Ewwwww Ewwww!!! I mean I realize they're pasteurized so they're not dangerous, but that is disguesting. This is one of the most horrible diets I have seen yet!

I would also lose a ton of weight if this was my food plan. I simply would starve to death.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    She probably made a quick grand endorsing this diet. If that is the case I would probably try it as well lol