30DS - sore feet!?

So I'm currently doing level 2 of the 30DS and oh my god! My feet are in agony! Level 1, I was fine with, but now whenever I do jumping jacks/high knees etc, I get shooting pains from my ankles to my toes, on both feet! So yeah anyone else had this? Should I continue with it ?? I'm worried that I'll injure my feet even more! It's fine when I'm walking etc.

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Are you using sneakers? are they supportive?
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    I should have mentioned that haha, no I don't wear trainers when I'm doing it. I just usually have my socks on. Mabye that's where I'm going wrong haha.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Yeah I ask beacuse when I was home doing DVD"s I never wore sneakers.. and especially if I did Zumba my feet would hurt badly..

Now that it clicked in that hmm maybe I should wear sneakers, I havent had any issues.

You need them for support.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Yeah my ankles just started hurting 2 days ago on level 2. I'm going to start wearing sneakers now, and that will hopefully eliminate my paid lol.
  • VanillaTwilight001
    VanillaTwilight001 Posts: 19 Member
    Haha yeah, I will start to use trainers now! I just didn't think about it before since I'm doing it at home and on a yoga mat haha. Hopefully it'll help! Thanks :)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Yup... it is the running shoes. Jillian and the girls all wear them and I'm sure the impact from the jumping is what is making your feet hurt!
  • Happened to me as well.. the first 2 days of my 30DS I was barefoot.. and my calf muscles hurt like crazy! Learnt my lesson.. we need the support and the shock absorbers :)