Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred progress pics pool!

Options
2»

Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have terrible joint pain in my knees, and YES it hurts to do. I just do what I can and walk thru the rest.

I'm only on day 4, too..can't imagine what's gonna happen in the harder phases!

Do you have a history of joint pain in your knees. Or was it something you developed?
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    If you want to see more pics just do a search for 30 Day shred, there are a ton of threads with pics. Very motivating!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have terrible joint pain in my knees, and YES it hurts to do. I just do what I can and walk thru the rest.

I'm only on day 4, too..can't imagine what's gonna happen in the harder phases!

I just finished day 4 too and yes, it's hard on the knees a bit. I decided to replace the jumping jacks and jump rope with jogging in place for the cardio. Seems to work better for my knee pain.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Here is a thread with lots of 30 DS results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345445-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

Mine are below....doing Ripped In 30 Now.

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 8 L1. Just wondering did anyone take a rest day?
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    oh man, do I hear u!,,, I just finished my 2nd day as well.. my body is screaming at me! lol no pain, no gain as they say.. GL and keep it up!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I start Level 2 today. I have only lost 0.5lbs, but 7.5 inches! It's hard not to stalk the scale, but if you can help it, try only to weigh after every level. Otherwise it can get discouraging! And take measurements and pictures, it helps!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. I've heard some reviews that its rough on the knees. Thoughts?

I have dislocated both of my knees (about 4 years ago) and have had no trouble at all with the 30DS! I think a lot of it has to do with listening to Jillian and making sure your knees don't go out past your toes, etc in certain exercises.
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I just finished day 21 today, I'll post pictures when I'm completely done.
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to post to the boards, but if you look at my profile, I posted Day one and Day 7 pics today. I'm still on Level 1. I'm hoping my DVD arrives tomorrow so I can move on to Level 2. I can see a difference, and I've lost about 6 pounds.
  • noellerocks
    Options
    I just finished the last day of Level 2 and can tell a huge difference. I know for sure I've lost somewhere between 4-6 pounds in the first 18 days (I bumped up to level 2 a couple of days early) but will be taking my measurements again tomorrow morning before I start level 3. My jeans are pretty baggy so I know I've lost inches around my middle. On top of that, I went on an insanely steep 3 mile walk today that used to KILL me before starting the 30 Day Shred. I hadn't done it since beginning 30DS and was shocked at how easy it was for me today. I didn't have to stop at all so I know my endurance has improved by like a gazillion percent. I haven't peeked yet at Level 3 but I am excited to start. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!