What is your Favorite Peanut Butter?

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This is like asking a crackhead, what's your favorite crack?

That said, I like Adams.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Nutella. Which isn't peanut butter, but Nutella is better than peanut butter, everyone knows that.

peanutbutter WITH nutella :D
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    Teddy w/ flax <3
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Whole foods freshly ground. Nothing else in it but the nuts.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Maranatha Natural Roasted PB- creamy with a hint of sea salt. It's so yummy!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE is straight-up Jiff creamy... original. I EAT natural peanut butter. :)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda hooked on Jif Natural at the moment. Really not too bad an ingredients list and it tastes great - kind of like regular jif but a bit more nutty and 'roasted'.
  • donna9089
    donna9089 Posts: 87
    Options
    Low sodium natural Jif creamy.

^^^This!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    whole foods market creamy peanut butter
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to peanuts and tree nuts but LOVE Sunbutter!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Jif Creamy Natural Low Sodium To Go cups. Because I have a major problem with having 'sensible' portions of PB. These things are a godsend :drinker:
  • amyindm
    amyindm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's PB with sea salt or Smucker's Natural just for less sugar... but I won't lie, if I was just going for taste I'd probably be able to put away a whole jar of creamy Jif. It's nostalgic for me and delicious!
  • dahamp
    dahamp Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Kroger brand Peanut Butter w/Honey!! Delish!! I like a tablespoon of it now and then!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter - No salt added :) You do have to stir it, but I swear I could just eat that stuff straight out of the jar. lol
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    oh man, love me some peanut butter.....that and nutella, could eat it w/spoon right out of the jar.... any brand! don't care much for the almond butter... had some nutella on graham cracker last night......close second to sex, just sayin...
  • amyindm
    amyindm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to peanuts and tree nuts but LOVE Sunbutter!

We love this too! So yummy! My son had peanut allergy and even though he's been through the desensitization program my kids are so used to sunbutter now that they prefer it to pb.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Haven't had it in years, but my all-time favorite is Goobers PB & J.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Valencia peanut butter with roasted flax seeds
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    The Smuckers natural PB is good too....I like to add a drop of honey and eat it by the spoonful. I like grainy PB. I'm weird like that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE is straight-up Jiff creamy... original. I EAT natural peanut butter. :)

Me too! I've been wanting to buy that Dark Chocolate Dreams, but I'm afraid I'd eat half of it in one sitting, like I used to do with the Goober Grape peanut butter and jelly. :ohwell: My current go-to is Smucker's natural creamy, but right now I have Archer's Farm peanut butter with flax, which is ok just really runny, even though I stirred the %*$& out of it!