WEIGHT LOSS PILLS - don't like like you haven't tried!!

Options
I'm sure there are at least a few who has taken weight loss pills or supplements to help boost their weight loss along with exercise and a clean/healthy eating meal plan. I would LOVE to know what has helped you, I am my own person on here and I feel that I can ask a question and will be helped here. To those that might disagree with the weight loss pills, I understand where you are coming from but I'm just another member here asking a question hoping to be answered. Thanks!

Replies

• Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few or a day or two, but they've all made me sick. I think I'm on too much medication to even try. I don't recommend them, but as you said - you are your own person!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I used to take adios and found that they did work. Also tried appetite suppressors but didn't get on well with them - they just made me feel sick!
  • millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I take a herbal pill all natural ingredients by SABA called A.C.E I love it give you energy doesn't make you crash and helps with your appetite if you have facebook they have a group on there is awesome. also you can google it to .
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It was stupid, unnecessary, and did nothing. At around 17 I talked my mother into buying a brand of diet pills that put out some kind dietary drink too, I can't even remember the name anymore. All it was, was a giant placebo that was suppose to make me feel 'full' so I wouldn't eat. Not only was it dangerous to take so young, but it was IN GENERAL. It was the kind of pill that could cause adverse health effects and if taken wrongly-even kill you.

The only pills I take now is a single daily vitamin pill, and allergy medicine.

To this day I still kick myself for being stupid enough to waste my money on an expensive placebo loaded with dangerous chemicals.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have been on prescription diet pills.
    first one was bontril. It is a CNS stimulant and a controlled substance. It works, you have NO appetite and have to make yourself eat.. Your heart races, you are super thirsty and have lots of energy. Then anxiety develops, you get headaches and it stops working and you have to go off of it for a bit and try another pill...introduce pill number 2: adipex, another diet pill. same as the bontril only I had no headaches, but I would sweat, I got heart palpitations from the anxiety and I lost weight. I went off them, and gained most of it back.
    I wouldnt recommend them but the prescription ones do work, but you really have to change your habits or after you go off them you gain it all back.

Mary