My Disease :(

Options
I used to have a disease called "LAZY" and I found a cure. Hard work and dedication. OH YEA :)

Replies

• DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I just pm-ed you and called you a lazy bum! Too funny!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    :laugh: goo cure!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I had the same disease I have flair-ups every now and again :tongue: but i try to stay on track :smile:
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was misdiagnosed as lazy for years until I found out I actually had hypothyroidism and narcolepsy :D
    Here's to all of us that can't just decide to get up and move our lazy *kitten*!!
  • Vgrindle
    Vgrindle Posts: 23
    Options
    I too sufer from "Lazy" but I am on the road to recovery :)
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Recovering laz-a-holic here as well. Like recovery better :wink: so much more fun now!
  • E6165
    E6165 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yikes! That Lazy Disease seems to be going around. I had it bad for a long time then found out I had a lazy thyroid and I was severely anemic. On the road back to feeling normal again.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think we all suffer with this disease from time to time. The good thing is the cure is so clear. HARD WORK!! DEDICATION!!
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support :)
  • lesleyls
    lesleyls Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi I'm Lesley and I'm a lazy-holic *everyone chimes in 'Hi Lesley'* :flowerforyou:
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was misdiagnosed as lazy for years until I found out I actually had hypothyroidism and narcolepsy :D
    Here's to all of us that can't just decide to get up and move our lazy *kitten*!!

Hi there! I also have narcolepsy. It's not often that I "meet" other people with this condition.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lesley and I'm a lazy-holic *everyone chimes in 'Hi Lesley'* :flowerforyou:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hi Leslie....i was gonna post the same thing...lol
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i've been able to cure the LA part but that damn ZY are still killing me
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I think we all suffer a tad from Lazy (Laying Around Zapping You) with a side of TDT (Too Damn Tired) but through hard work and perseverance we shall overcome!

Let's do this....bring it!