JUNE STARTERS - weigh-in chart

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
Ok, guys....You all need to give Meags23 a SHOUT OUT for this. She is awesome.
She took our info and created a spread sheet....Check it out and be sure to thank Meags for her hard work

http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/

Replies

• Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    :smile: :wink:
    Great Job!!! Meags23!!!
    You did an awesome job!!!

Erica
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW Meag23s !!!! that's great awesome job thank you:flowerforyou:
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    How can I get on the list? Should I just wait until next Monday's weigh-in?

Thanks

Meags23 - thanks for putting the chart and link together!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Wow Meags23 ... really great job ... but to be correct ... mine should read ...

Start Weight: 208.5
    Week One: 204
    Week Two: 200

Thanks so much for doing this!!! If there's a way for me to make the correction please let me know.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting that together Meags. Fantastic. It will be awesome to see all the changes week to week for everyone.
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job Meags23:flowerforyou:
    I didn't realize that we had so many in June starters.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    If you aren't on the list, it is probably because you came in after she was already in the process of working on this....
    So, be sure to weigh-in every Monday!!! That way, you can be sure that your info will get counted on the list....
    I'm not even sure how many JUNE STARTERS we have.....There were around 60 when Meags23 started to put this together. Not everyone weighed in though....
  • s_sanchez
    Options
    If you aren't on the list, it is probably because you came in after she was already in the process of working on this....

Thanks kandyjo! Yeah I just joined this week so I haven't weighed-in yet so I will make sure to post it on Monday's thread.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! So so we just put our weight on the weekely thread or entre it right onto the sheet?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    That is amazing!! So so we just put our weight on the weekely thread or entre it right onto the sheet?

Enter it on the weekly thread :smile:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    That's awesome meags! Thank you x 1000! :bigsmile:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    No problem! I was majorly bored at work. I have nothing to do this week but pick up the phone... :yawn: If anyone has any ideas of what else to put on the website, let me know! :smile:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    No problem! I was majorly bored at work. I have nothing to do this week but pick up the phone... :yawn: If anyone has any ideas of what else to put on the website, let me know! :smile:

If everyone is ok with it, I think we should get the monthly photos up to track our progress. Now this may be needlessly complicated to add to the website, but its an idea anyways!
  • Meags23
    Options
    The website is one of those free, really easy, drag and drop things onto pages, sites and so anyone with a little experience can do it. We can have a few people working on it and it shouldn't be too difficult.
  • Meags23
    Options

Thanks so much for doing this!!! If there's a way for me to make the correction please let me know.:flowerforyou: :heart:

No problem, it's fixed. :drinker:
  • Meags23
    Options

Thanks

Give me your stats, I'll add you now.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Amazing chart! So excited to have a website & progress chart like that for the June Starters! I Love it.
    :flowerforyou:

Not to be picky but my 6/22 weight in was wrong :( It should be 173.5.
    Thanks
  • Meags23
    Options
    Amazing chart! So excited to have a website & progress chart like that for the June Starters! I Love it.
    :flowerforyou:

Not to be picky but my 6/22 weight in was wrong :( It should be 173.5.
    Thanks

No problem, I fixed it (I told you I was bored... :tongue: )
  • s_sanchez
    Options

Thanks

Give me your stats, I'll add you now.

Thanks Meags23, I'm not sure what dates you need so I will give you since I started and you can put in what you need to :smile: I actually was weighing in on Fridays so I just adjusted the dates to Monday's :wink:

SW 6/1 130
    6/8 125.5
    6/15 126.5
    6/22 126
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

No problem, it's fixed. :drinker:

Thanks a bunch.:love: