Hi! MFP user de-lurking

I'm a little nervous about the prospect of interacting with people I've never met in an online community but I think I need the support. I started using MFP December 2011 only to fall off the wagon early February. This time around I aim to make changes to my diet (I've been doing keto for a little over a month) as well as the psychological habits that keep lending to my failures (primarily eating in front of the computer as a way to procrastinate). I look forward to going at this with you guys by my side if you're interested!

Replies

• smilzmo
    smilzmo Posts: 14
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've been on here for a while, but I've been hesitant/shy about being more active with the online community. But I'm not doing very well with my goals and I think I'm ready now to make some friends and get some support from the community. :smile: Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • JMINGRAM78
    JMINGRAM78 Posts: 13 Member
    I am in the same boat. Fell off but looking to start May with a bang. Feel free to add me for support :smile:

Jennifer
  • rocknrolljunkie_
    rocknrolljunkie_ Posts: 12 Member
    Also 'de-lurking' here, lol.

Feel free to add me :)
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Oh, you can still lurk! But pop out from under that rock, and say hi sometimes :)