Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Exercise Class or Program?

lc52820
lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
What is your favorite exercise class you have been to or program you have tried?

If you are in the Cincinnati area, Cardio Dance Party is a lot of fun! It is a great workout (I usually burn 700+ calories in an hour), you just have to not be worried about looking like an idiot LOL. I started going with a group of people from work since we all got a Groupon for it and we love it.

http://www.cardiodanceparty.com/Home_Page.html

Also I am a fan of videos that I can do at home, then I really have no excuse not to exercise! I have a series of Weight Loss Workout videos that I really enjoy, it's a good balance of cardio and strength training with a lot of kick boxing influences. There is also a series that is more pilates/yoga inspired. Here is a link for one of the videos I have.

http://acacialifestyle.com/weight-loss-cardio-kick/p/52129/

Replies

• workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    I love Turbo Fire. It is fun and gives great results.
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    I like Zumba and Kettlebell
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    I'm hopelessy devoted to Spinning.
    And running.
    And kettlebells.

Learning to love yoga as well.
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Love Kettlebells and any cardio class. I'm a cardio junkie. At home I love P90X.
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    A class called Jiggle at a pole studio in Atlanta. It's listening to the raunchiest rap music ever and moving your derrière at a rapid pace. Basically if you've seen the Twerk Team on youtube, that's what we do for an hour.
  • amymay76
    amymay76 Posts: 3
    Another Turbo Fire fan here! I also like Jazzercise classes (fun music).
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Insanity is by far my favorite workout. Ive done it twice, asylum, brazil butt lift, and im currently doing p90x. I love all beachbody programs. I have a ladies only support group on fb if you are interested in joining. Send me a msg, we would love to have yoU!! :)
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Pretty much the only class/programs I can tolerate are the ballet barre based ones. There's Cardio Barre, Barre Method, and (to a much lesser extent because it annoys me) Yoga Booty Ballet.

I can usually sit through a Pilates class or a yoga class if the instructor isn't too crunchy and doesn't waste class time with meditation and all of that.
  • I'm loving barre3. If there isn't a studio in your area (yet), they have a LOT of workouts available online for $15/month at mybarre3.com. It has already completely transformed my body and I've only been doing it for a couple months. Don't think I'll be giving it up anytime soon.