What did/will you have for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• girlholiday
    girlholiday Posts: 73
    Options
    tilapia and a chicken thigh that's been marinating over night is sweet chili sauce/orange juice/lemon juice with roasted zucchini slices and a salad.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A whole red snapper and kale.
  • KatrinaGrace1
    KatrinaGrace1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    THIS! :)

1335826937.jpg

grilled 1/4 lb ground chicken gouda and bell pepper patty, steamers sweet corn and 5 asparagus sticks (~367 calories)
    a plate for me and a plate for my co-worker :smile:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Pan seared chicken breast in olive oil topped with cilantro and salsa, jasmine rice cooked in chicken stock and cilantro, steamed broccoli.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Busy evening.... Subway 6 inch turkey sub on wheat bread with tomatoes, lettuce, banana peppers, and mustard. Also a bag of baked chips.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I suck on the weekdays. It sucks being a picky eater! I only cook on the weekends because I have time then...

Tonight I'm having a lean cuisine which is baked chicken w/ gravy, stuffing, and mashed potatoes with a salad of romaine w/ sliced carrots and cabbage, cheese and Chiptole Ranch dressing. (I don't skimp on the dressing, except have the recommended serving size)
  • xjocelynx87
    Options
    Trident Panko Breaded Tilapia fillets (2 pieces), 1/2 a large sweet potato with a smidge of butter, and steamed broccoli. Such a simple and delicious meal, complete with a mini cup of peanut butter cup icecream before bed. :)
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    I had half of a Chipotle burrito steak bowl. It was quite delicious, only 360 calories. :) YUMMERS!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Stirfry, created by my 7 year old. It had steak, zucchini, roma tomato, baby potatoes, tomato paste, garlic hoisin, worchestire sauce and sesame seeds. Turned out pretty well, actually.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade low carb lasagna with zucchini instead of lasagna noodles. YUM!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Steak and baked potatoes..
    My boyfriend's dad is in town for the week :D
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    grilled sea bass and spanakopita
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    I had steamed carrots with baked swai fish top with seasoning and panko bread crumbs. It was okay. Not really liking the swai fish. I will be going back to tilipa!
  • kayhatlen
    kayhatlen Posts: 46
    Options
    Homemade Yayla Çorbası (Turkish Yogurt Soup) and a big salad. Might have a snack after I get back from the gym like maybe a small piece of chocolate...
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Spice-rubbed (Lysanders) chicken legs and a stir-fry made of carrots, red pepper and broccoli (cooked in a little olive oil with garlic and hot pepper flakes).
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Bear Creeks Darn Good Chile, and added ground turkey and a cup of salsa to spruce it up! Topped it off with a little low fat cheddar cheese, side of jiffy corn bread. yummy, nutritious and filling!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    tuna salad with wasa crackers... delicious!
  • bethmac_va
    bethmac_va Posts: 65
    Options
    Spinach salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, black bean veggie burger on a wheat bun, sweet potato fries and a little 20 second chocolate mug cake!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm about to make a little spaghetti and sauce - no meat tonight. Maybe have some crumbled feta on top. Green beans or spinach as a side and for desert an ice cream sammich.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    jalapeno shrimp with broccoli on the side.....yummy and whole dinner was just over 200 cals!!!!
    inbox me recipe??? thanks!