New and Excited!

Options
Hi Everybody! I've been reading some of the success stories on here as well as intro posts from some of you other "newbies" and have to say that I'm really excited to be here. In 2008, after trying diet after diet, I decided to try a medically-monitored mostly-liquid diet program...and, of course, lost weight (52 lbs). However, after exiting the program, I reverted to my old eating habits and gained most of it back. The GOOD thing that came out of that experience was that I now know that my body CAN lose the weight (I had begun to seriously doubt that for a while.). So...now I'm going to do it the right way. I've always been pretty athletic-so exercise isn't the issue - but eating sure is! I've been tracking my food/exercise via MFP now for about 2 weeks and am really encouraged about the difference it's made. I would love to add some of you as friends - both to support and encourage you AND to be supported and encouraged. So... if you'd like a new friend on your journey into weight-loss, feel free to contact me.

Replies