Progress so far (5-10 lbs to go) With pics!

Options
PWanks
PWanks Posts: 22 Member
I've shared on here once before but I just wanted to share my progress so far.

SW: 150
Middle: 141
Current: 136

I'm hoping to make it to 128 but I think somewhere around 130-133 would make me happy. I know my tummy looks good but I really want to get my legs and thighs in better shape so I can look fantastic in a bathing suit! I know you can't see them in the picture.

weightloss-1.jpg

Replies

• ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! What was your exercise and calorie strategy? I love seeing others who don't need to lose a huge amount of weight. How long did it take you? My scale is not budging!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I want that stomach! Amazing job!
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would be happy if my stomach looked like your before!
  • PWanks
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! What was your exercise and calorie strategy? I love seeing others who don't need to lose a huge amount of weight. How long did it take you? My scale is not budging!

Thanks! I've been at it pretty seriously since January but of course, I've enjoyed all the foods I've always loved, just less of them. My goal is set at 1200 a day but I ALWAYS eat back my exercise calories. 1200 is literally impossible for me like I don't think I've ever stuck below 1200.

I didn't have a huge strategy for eating - I just try my best to stay within my calorie goal. My breakfasts are pretty consistent and I find if I plan out my breakfast and lunch, I can have a bit more flexibility for dinner time (my biggest and hardest meal to stay low in calories).

I go to the gym 6 days a week. Usually to classes like combat and Zumba. I also do a class called CX Works which is a 30 min core class (definitely helped with the ab definition, lol!) Otherwise, I do 50 min of cardio. I know I need to incorporate some more weight training but I just hate it! Any tips?

Don't feel bad about not budging. I don't know if I'll reach my goal as the scale hasn't moved for me in weeks either! I need help getting through this plateau!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What a cutie patootie! Great job!
  • cbenj09
    cbenj09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up - you look amazing. I'm quite the opposite. I only like to do 40 minutes of cardio, but LOVE the weights! I love the toning aspect of it. Maybe if I do more cardio, all of my "new muscle" will show like yours :)

Looking hootttttt!!! :P
  • elladuffy1991
    Options
    Looks great :)
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! How tall are you btw ?
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Can see the difference as you've lost weight and toned up, but I think you look amazing in all 3 of the pictures! Congratulations!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Good job!
  • kikirina
    kikirina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! I hate weights also; I don’t like routines, so my trainer came up with some variations to exercises using the TRX, the 360 and the yoga balls mixed with the weights so not only I work more muscles but it’s not as boring. Hope this helps!
  • PWanks
    Options
    You look gorgeous! How tall are you btw ?

Thanks! I'm 5'4"
  • nageldesign
    Options
    Congrats Pam! Great dedication and results! :)

I'm going to post my before & afters soon too!

Keep up the good work - and hope you have a nice visit with my folks!
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! You look great =] x
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow you looked great before, but the your abs are really coming through now, you must be dead happy. well done
  • trasista4
    trasista4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    God is good.
  • vickiepinkerton
    Options
    look amazing great job
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want that stomach! Amazing job!
  • PWanks
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!
  • PWanks
    Options
    Congrats Pam! Great dedication and results! :)

I'm going to post my before & afters soon too!

Keep up the good work - and hope you have a nice visit with my folks!

Thanks! Can't wait to see them (in a non-creepy way, ha!). I'm actually really excited to see them. I've been away from family for so long, it'll be really nice! Although, wish I could stay longer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!