HI EVERYONE!

Options
Hi my name is Carrie and I just happened upon this website and love it. Over the past 3 years I have lost about 40 pounds, while in between there having a baby. I got down to 125, which is the smallest that I have ever been in my life! My husband finally convinced me to buy new clothes and get rid of my other clothes. I don't necessarily want to lose any more weight, I would just like to tone up my body. My big downfall is my diet. I love food and don't really watch what I eat but I know that if I want to see changes, I have to make an effort to eat better! II am always worried that I am going to gain all the weight back so I think this website is going to help me stay motivated to stay active and eat a little better.
I look forward to getting to know everyone better and hopefully get great advice and give some of my own!!!

Replies

• 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Welcome:smile: You'll love it here. Lots of great people to help out:flowerforyou:
  • gunganie
    gunganie Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this website. This is my first week and I dont think that I would have stayed with it or been as content as I am if it wasn't for this website and the people on here. It's great to hear people talk about how much they have lost and or how long they have kept the weight off. It gives me a lot of confidence. Good job!! :wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey, Carrie!!! Welcome!!! This is an amazing website with lots of great tools to help you count calories, log workouts and get the motivation and encouragement you need. Good luck with your goals. Looking forward to "seeing you around" MFP!! :drinker:
  • carriedkline
    carriedkline Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! We can do this, we just have to stick together!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your success over the last 3 years and good luck with your future goals! I have just joined as well and I can already say motivation is something you will have no trouble finding here.

Best wishes,
    Tammy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: