starting 30Day Shred 5/1/12

Options
Looking for motivation in completing the 30 Day Shred. Add as a friend and post starting measurements and pics. We can help motivate others while motivating ourselves.

Replies

• SarahKJ0704
    SarahKJ0704 Posts: 25
    Options
    count me in :smile:
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi, FitwannaB,
    I started the 30 day shred on 4/26.... began really trying eating better/ exercise approx April 2

I measured 3 days later on 4/29

Neck 13 ......down from 14 April 2
    Bust 36 ......down from 38 April 2
    Waist 33 ......down from 35 April 2
    Hips 34 ......down from 36 April 2

Having trouble with the pics....tried loading a recipe pick....over and over and over.....even changed the IMG from caps??
    I do have pics on my profile page.
    Thanks,
    San :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today as well :) this is my second round of the 30DS!
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Check out the group - Shredded hotties - ... we're starting 30 DS today! :)
  • saraa281
    saraa281 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi!!! I am going to start today with y'all!!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I started JM 30 day shed a few days ago and it is kicking my *kitten*! I would love to take on this journey with you and anyone else who is up for for mutual support!

Add me if you like :)

Fat Fighter
    x
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    Im currently on day 9 of level one, good luck guys! :)
  • KellyJays
    KellyJays Posts: 5
    Options
    I started yesterday and holy cow, I'm sore this morning! It's good though. Quick and you can really feel the effects. Can't wait to see the results after 30 days
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good luck, ladies! I finish my shredding this Friday (soooo excited, and had GREAT results!).
    :flowerforyou:
  • btuss
    btuss Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! Started yesterday as well and love the support on Myfitnesspal! I have a trip to Vegas the end of June, so this will be a great start. :)
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Options
    Count me in!
  • AmberElena
    AmberElena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

Can you explain to me what the 30 day shred is? Seems interesting!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine and should get it within the next few days. I will be a few days behind but I would love to be motivated with you all!
  • lavender38
    lavender38 Posts: 4
    Options
    On day 16 of my 30DS journey. It's quick, definitely some work, but will be so worth it. Just stay with it, work through the pain...it definitely gets better. You will see results! :wink:
  • Silviajdm
    Silviajdm Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in!! i have my 10 yr high school reuion this year and really want to tone up!
  • ashburgh
    ashburgh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30. Count me in but I'll be doing that instead. Good luck to everyone!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS once before and was so sore the next week that I stopped doing it. Im gonna give it a shot again and really do my best to push thru.
  • EllieNewOrleans
    Options
    I am on day 10- Level 1 ...loveing it too:))))) Good Luck everyone :))))
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did ONE day of 30DS a couple weeks ago & haven't done it since. :embarassed: I was sore for almost the entire next week. I bought me some 3 lb weights over the weekend for it...Looks like I'm in :D GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I saw the group Shredded Hotties yesterday after posting this and joined. Good luck to everyone and hope you endured Day 1 painlessly.