Back in Clothes from 10 and 12 Yrs. ago! Pics

Options

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    You look even better now then you did then!!!! AWESOME GIRL!!!! I hope to have those kinda of pictures someday!!! :)
  • gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!! Super!! Lots of hard work there, you go!!! Congrats!!
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    You do! You fill out the blue dress a lot nicer. :smile: As well with the red dress.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I think I look better now than 10 yrs ago! :laugh:
    the body before was what was given to you to work with
    your body now you have worked hard for , beautiful:flowerforyou:
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I think you look better now, too! I can't believe you still have the clothes after all this time. :-)
  • karlamae
    karlamae Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look great and your positive attitude and success are SO encouraging to me!
  • TracyGA
    TracyGA Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing this. I really needed to see this today because I have a closet full of clothes that I bought just 1.5 years ago that I can't fit into.....well, I can fit into them but it would be nice to be able to breath too! LOL. I will get back into those clothes and you just gave me a huge boost of motivation to get there!!
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You were beautiful before and now even more! Guess I'm going to get on my elliptical a little more:wink:
  • girliegirl3773
    girliegirl3773 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Great job!!!!
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!!
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You do look better now than you did then. Congratulations!
  • kailaburch89
    kailaburch89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I must agree 100 % with you, you look better now than 10 years ago, congratulations & well done, you are an inspiration!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I was going to say that, you look better in those clothes now then you did then. AMAZING! You have beautiful curves. I know you said I inspire you but you inspire me girl, loving it!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You definitely look better now. Your curves are more defined and wow, look at those legs!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that you look better now than then! Well done, what a buzz! Thanks for sharing your sucess :flowerforyou:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    love your red dress! plus i think you look a lot hotter now than you did 10 years ago!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Yes! You look better in that crushed velvet (ok, I can't believe I just said that :laugh: ) dress than you did 10 years ago!! That's how I am too...2 kids and almost 13 years after getting married I am definitely in better shape now (and I have learned to apply makeup better :laugh: ). :angry: Gotta love it! Good job girlie!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    your shape is better now than it was, for sure.
    you look pretty before and after though.

is it just me that is amazed that you still have those outfits after 10 years?
    i find that pretty impressive in itself.

Thanks! I had a box of sentimental pieces. I have gotten rid of so much throught the years. These are from our first New Year's date and our wedding day. they meant a lot to me.
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    i agree-you look awesome!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!