38 Pounds Gone, 30 More to Go!

Options
I hope these codes work! I started at the beginning of January weighing 267 at 5'9". Even though I'm fairly tall, that is far too much weight to be healthy. This morning I was 228- I know I have more to go but I thought I would share for anyone who might need some inspiration! I've done it with 5x a week in the gym doing 45-60 minutes of sweat dripping cardio followed by weights (upper body one day, lower the next), and crunches along with using MFP to make sure I'm not eating too much or too little calories. I prefer to use more of a calorie zig zagging method and it seems to be doing the trick! Best of luck to everyone, you can do this!

Start GAHHHHH!
2CC05922.jpg

Today:
20b8119e.jpg

Replies

• merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow!You look great!Keep up the great work:)
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    228? Where?!! You look amazing.

I am at 224 atm just goes to show, no two bodies are exactly alike. hope I look half as good as you do now once Im at goal!! :wink:
  • shcooper1
    shcooper1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing.... I work out at the YMCA 4 - 5 days per week mostly doing Cardio Classes. What type of Cardio are you doing? and how often do you participate in strength training? I was recently doing WW, lost 10lbs counting points and doing detox, but decided to save my money and come back to MFP.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    You look fantastic! Do you really feel you need tp l;oose 30 more pounds? You look great at where you are!Well done I hope I can be half as successfull!:smile:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You are looking great; quite the difference! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you look great!! amazing work!!
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Seriously?! 228?!! You look incredible! Like someone else said: 'Where?!' If you look this fab now, you have smooth sailing ahead of you! Great work, you look so great!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, you look fabulous. Keep up the good work.
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! keep up the great work!
  • NituNitu1
    NituNitu1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done you!!! You look so good .
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!

And yes.... you look about 50lbs lighter than you weigh, you look brilliant! That's the blessing of being tall, lol.

My goal is 180 at 6'1" but if look as good as you at 228 then maybe I'll reassess my goal :o)
  • FiFi9
    FiFi9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's a Calorie zig-zag method? You look fantastic - Well done.
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!

exercise.png
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! keep up the good work!
    BTW, what is "calorie zig-zagging?" Thanks...
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! You look amazing!
  • rysgal123
    rysgal123 Posts: 27
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic at 228!!! I am 215 and look way bigger :) you go girl!! super inspirational!
  • HEATHERMRLS25
    Options
    Beautiful. Amazing differance.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    No way I don't believe 228? Girl u bad now keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!