30 Day Shred Knee problems

Is anyone else having problems with their knees?
I do all the exercises correctly, I don't over stretch, I walk my dog for 40 mins before doing the shred so my knees are warmed up and flexible?
I do all the modified moves to keep the pressure off my knees, also I have replaced the jumping jacks with low impact jump rope. Anyone any other ideas for taking the impact off my knees.
Oh! I'm on level 2 day 16

Replies

• mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    Oh my goodness, that's why I had to stop, I have a knee strap on right this minute!!!!! I can hardly walk, I am so mad. I too believe that I have been doing everything correctly. It's not the first time I've done this type of exercise. I think it may be the jumping jacks that did me in. I too walk for about an hour all day, and I'm super busy so I'm on my feet a lot. There's no way I'm not warmed up enough. I'm not overweight either so it's not that there's too much pressure if you know what I mean? what are we going to do???? I really want to complete this.
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Oh my goodness, that's why I had to stop, I have a knee strap on right this minute!!!!! I can hardly walk, I am so mad. I too believe that I have been doing everything correctly. It's not the first time I've done this type of exercise. I think it may be the jumping jacks that did me in. I too walk for about an hour all day, and I'm super busy so I'm on my feet a lot. There's no way I'm not warmed up enough. I'm not overweight either so it's not that there's too much pressure if you know what I mean? what are we going to do???? I really want to complete this.

I think I'll strap it tommorow but my wrists were sore today too so maybe I do need a rest. But I really wanted to complete it before my visit to he uk. I'll give it one more day and see how I go.