Trying to add exercise, but

Options
not sure what it is called in English. We call it a Cross trainer, but I can't find it in the Exercise. Can anyone tell me what I can compare it with in the exercises?

Thanks

Carina

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Its there under cardio with the name as Elliptical Trainer
  • XstitchCarina
    XstitchCarina Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks found it, but it didn't really add up to the amount of calories I burned, so I added one myself.

Another question, i have also done 2 rounds of fitness strength apparatus, not sure how to fill that in. I have no idea how many calories you burn with that.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    What Palak said... Cross Trainer and Elliptical Trainer are the same thing...

Another question, i have also done 2 rounds of fitness strength apparatus, not sure how to fill that in. I have no idea how many calories you burn with that.

By "strength apparatus", do you mean you used weights or weight machines? If so under 'cardio', search for weight training and you can put in a time and it will give you a calorie estimate, or if you wear an HRM adjust it to what that says.
  • XstitchCarina
    XstitchCarina Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

With strength, it is like a circuit I do after doing 10 minutes of cardio. You mostly sit on apparatus doing arm stuff, legg stuff, biceps stuff. So not holding weights in your hands or something like that, but the apparatus for it.

What is an HRM adjust? Haven't heard of that.