Feeling nauseous after working out

Options
Kep2005
Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
I've been watching my calories & exercising for a little more than a week now. I am not a morning person so I do my exercising in the evening but I've been nauseous a few nights when I've gone to bed. Is it because I'm not eating enough or is my body just getting used to the extra activity?

Replies

• trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You may need to eat a little something, nothing heavy before you work out. That happened to me after I did a KB workout. I just ate a sugar free popsicle after my workout and I was fine :)
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a heart rate monitor while you work out? I ask because I always feel nauseous after workouts (like spinning) in which I go into my zone 5 several times.

Make sure that you recover properly after intense workouts and your nausea will dissipate quickly. Drinking a protein shake, cooling off inside, and while walking around slowly helps me fight back the nausea I occasionally feel.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I feel nauseous after doing 30 ds, but I think it is my fat trying to fight back!
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yea I get this feeling as well after my workout I just sip water with maybe a little dash of squash in, but usually it goes after Ive showered and relaxed.
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll make sure to drink lots of water when I'm done working out and hopefully that will help :)