150 Miles

dmdakd
dmdakd Posts: 17 Member
This morning I looked at my pedometer app and it said I have walked 150 miles since March 5th. I only track walking I do for fitness. This may not seem like much to a lot of the folkes who have been here awhile but for me that's a big number. What makes it better is that was the goal I wanted to reach before Memorial Day. I guess I am shooting for 250 miles by Memorial Day now.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    That's a lovely goal! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Misty1480
    Misty1480 Posts: 5 Member
    Great work!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Great job!
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    What app do you use? I have been looking for a good one for daily use to just kind of keep track, but I haven't found one that fits me yet.
  • dmdakd
    dmdakd Posts: 17 Member
    I use Pedometer PRO GPS +

I have found it to be reasonably accurate. First it gives you a nice map of where you just walked to compare with your route which is usually very accruate (although it does show me walking in the middle of the street alot). I have also checked it against the distance as measured in Google Earth and my car, while it is never exact it is pretty close between all three of them.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    I think 150 miles is a great achievement. You are setting your sights higher for this month. You are making progress one step (haha) at a time. That's something to be very proud of.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!