WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?

Options
HURLEYX3RO
HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
I bought a bottle of SmartWater this morning... on the inside of the label theres always an animal telling you to recycle.

Today it was an otter. I REALLY LOVE OTTERS! :D

What is your favorite animal?

Replies

• rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    my favorite animal is an alligator cause you don't have to train them to eat people :)

i always say, "who needs to stress over hiding a body when you own a gator?"
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    PENGUIN!

I'm not species biased either - they're all cute!
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    i love monkeys. it started when one was kissing the glass at the zoo. and i was kissing the glass back at him. it was love from there :) i also love giraffes. My daughters room is all giraffes & monkeys! :)
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    zebra.!my sheets pillows lamps garbage can pillow pet are all zebra printed in my room. i have zebra printed clothes and accessories. i was even a zebra for halloween last year ;) obsessed.
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    I like otters too, but I love cats and bats.
  • DavidRyan91
    DavidRyan91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite animal is a fox. It's also my spirit animal. And I have one tattooed on my foot.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    dragons!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my favorite animal is an alligator cause you don't have to train them to eat people :)

^yes.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    A tough one, 'cos I love lots of animals a lot!

My current fav. is the tapir (google it if you don't know what they are). I saw one in the zoo in Singapore and they're so cute! They're bigger than they look in pics (about the size of a small cow) and they curl their little trunk around leaves to eat them. They make kind of squeaky noises to each other which is also adorable.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Giraffe!!!!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    elephants :)
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Koalas :heart:
    Big noses, fluffy ears, and they sleep for more than half the day and chill in trees.
    Living the dream life.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    The rabbit - it's my spiritual animal :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Lions. In fact, all cats, big and small. And tortoises. I own a tortoise, and I love him so much.
    Also, dolphins. So intelligent and fun.
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    A tough one, 'cos I love lots of animals a lot!

My current fav. is the tapir (google it if you don't know what they are). I saw one in the zoo in Singapore and they're so cute! They're bigger than they look in pics (about the size of a small cow) and they curl their little trunk around leaves to eat them. They make kind of squeaky noises to each other which is also adorable.

The tapir is adorable :)
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love dogs.. and horses.. and cows.. and pigs... and ducks.. and sheep.. and....... Ok, I love all farm animals - but my favorite animals are dogs. I love their loyalty.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

^^^^^ Yes!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like all the creatures, except chickens and koalas. I have my reasons.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    squirrels are pretty cool
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'm with Contrarian.

I like all the fuzzy animals except the ones who have bitten me.

So up yours, horses.