Declaring my Dedication

Options
kimi233
kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
Alright, enough of my half-*kitten* attempts to loose weight. I have been making excuse after excuse since I've had my baby. I have signed up for the Warrior Dash in June, and finally thought that would kick me in the butt to get going, but yet, I still self sabotage my efforts by emotional eating. I think, well, I've been working out 5 to 6 days a week, with recently doing two work outs a day, so I should be able to eat whatever I want... but that thinking is getting me no where except frustrated. And yes, I know why it's not working, I've been in this boat before, and just need to get to my plan and stick to it. So I just wanted to announce that I'm for real this time, and nothing is going to get in my way anymore. I feel like if other people know my goals maybe I'll hold myself accountable too. I WILL loose 20 pounds!!! Thanks for listening, and feel free to post your goals and what may be holding you back from reaching them, get it off your chest and lets move on and kick some major butt!!

Replies

• lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You can do it!! :)
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!:smile:
  • kristibag81
    kristibag81 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am exactly the same and I'm over it!!! I give up if I've had one "bad" meal or don't make it to the gym! It's been an endless circle of failure for me up to this point.

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :happy: