Goal for the day

Options
Ok people I need to keep it together today...and I am hoping posting it here will help me do that.

Today is my son's 3rd Birthday. We are having a big Family BBQ this evening to celebrate. My goal for the day is to stay within my calories, drink my water, AND exercise for 30 minutes.

I can do this...anyone esle wtih a challenging day want to check back in later to see how we are going? :heart: Heather

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    good luck, i know that you can do it!!!

really want to have a lazy day, that is my problem. so my goal will be if i am lazy, that i have to ensure i stay within my cals
  • bettame32
    bettame32 Posts: 17
    Options
    Today my parents are having an end of the school year BBQ and we are having cake and ice cream for my sons birthday. I hoping to stay within my calorie bracket and to drink my water as well and to workout today not really timing it. Just whatever i can get in.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Keep busy serving people, keeping everything stocked for everyone else to have!:smile:

If you keep moving that can count towards your exercise. This way you are less tempted - works for me. Got 2 daughters - just had one party earlier this month next one in August.
  • heathcox
    heathcox Posts: 22
    Options
    I feel your pain! My daughters Birthday is tomorrow. And if the temptation of the food is not enough....I'll have my dad standing over my shoulder saying "you don't eat enough....eat something".

Good luck!!! You can do it!!! It's good you are going into it with the right attitude.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I need to drink all my water and stay away from the chocolate...that's my weakness lately. Workouts haven't really been an issue for me but my eating has. :ohwell:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Today is free ice cream day at work. I know I can't fight the ice cream so I just hope to stay within my calories. I had a weight lifting day today so not many calories burned but I can go for a walk later today with my daughter.
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    No more starch for today. I'm not supposed to eat them after lunch.
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay! I did it!

I stayed within my calories AND i enjoyed a small piece of my son's birthday cake.

Yay for all of us you made it through... Truly, sometimes I feel like I am taking this one day at a time.

Thanks to those of you who were with me today!

Here's to tomorrow!

:heart: Heather
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Great job Heather! Good post and way to go on staying with in your cals.:happy:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Keep busy serving people, keeping everything stocked for everyone else to have!:smile:

If you keep moving that can count towards your exercise. This way you are less tempted - works for me. Got 2 daughters - just had one party earlier this month next one in August.

and chew gum. then you'll have fresh breath as you're serving and chatting. :happy:
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!

oops! thought this was from today (sat).
    congrats on sticking with your plan! success will bring more success. :flowerforyou:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    8 bottles of water today, no breads and no sweets!