Bad day yesterday

heathcox
heathcox Posts: 22
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I had a bad day yesterday. I think the world was against me! I come into work and someone had brought 2 dozen Dunkin Donuts. I somehow managed to only eat one and was proud of myself. Then my boss comes in and throws a McDonald's Egg McMuffin on my desk. I passed that off to the girl in the next cubicle. I did good avoiding all the temptations all day. Then I get home and my husband wanted cajun food. I cooked some jambalaya and red beans & rice. It smelled soooooooo good i had a little bit....then I had more. Then my son came in with an Oreo Blizzard and it was all over. I went over by 600 calories yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good start this morning....Oatmeal and Cottage Cheese. Hope it goes better. I need WILLPOWER!!!

Replies

• kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Everyone has a bad day now and then. You had a good start this morning, so get busy and get an extra workout in to make up for those extra calories. It's not the end of the world! Good job getting back on track today.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Everyone has one of those days

Don't let a bad day turn into a bad week into a bad month
  • heathcox
    heathcox Posts: 22
    Thanks! I know I have to keep motivated but it is so hard sometimes. I’ve got 10 more lbs to lose and the scale seems to just sit there and stare at me. It doesn’t move! So on days like yesterday I’m like what does it matter….I’ve got up and ran every morning for 2 weeks and ate right and nothing!!! So eat the damn blizzard already. I have a big outing in 2 ½ weeks and I sooooo wanted this 10 lbs gone. I’m so mad at myself for losing it yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.