Do you prefer women with a bigh bushy.......

Options
2»

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Long hair here...but, I never know what it is doing. Some days it is straight and other days wavy. It truly has a mind of its own!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    This is my hair for real:
    [img]http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/527/492/18527492_8057.jpg[/url] When it is not brushed over my face for comedy photos, it is down to my waist, wavy and a pain to dry but it took me 13 years to grow so I am keeping it! :)[/img]
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sigh, no big bushy hair here/.. Just long and straight..sometimes a little wave to it.. Wish I had crazy big fun hair!

Your hair is seriously smashing. I wish mine was as beautiful as yours!

BAH! Thank you so much!!! :) But we are never happy with what we have are we?! Haha, well I don't totally dislike mine, but man you have gorgeous hair! Give.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for really really long hair or for short fuax-halk style pixie cuts-niether of which do i have lol
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ahhhh relief

I was so afraid to open this... :)
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Sigh, no big bushy hair here/.. Just long and straight..sometimes a little wave to it.. Wish I had crazy big fun hair!

Your hair is seriously smashing. I wish mine was as beautiful as yours!

BAH! Thank you so much!!! :) But we are never happy with what we have are we?! Haha, well I don't totally dislike mine, but man you have gorgeous hair! Give.

Trust me, if I could I would! I have three different textures in my hair which makes it really difficult for hair stylists to work on. Don't let the pic fool you. A good hair day only happens once a year! :laugh:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of the girls with the really thick wavy hair!!! I have reallllly straight, fine hair... I think I have a lot of it, but since the strands are fine, it definitely lacks the volume I crave. I have been keeping it pretty long, but I also think there's something to be said about changing up your hairstyle every 18 months or so.... always having the saaaame look, allllll the time gets really boring! Shake it up! Your hair can be a fashion accessory!!
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    long and super wavy...but I use a flat iron to control it! I can't imagine ever cutting it off....EVER!

683cfbf8-1.jpg
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I have enough hair for 4 people, and it's really wavey

Love your hair! It is beautiful. I could go creepy guy and ask to brush it. :bigsmile:
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    I love my hair long. It's almost down to my waist, thick and extremely curly. I don't even have to do anything with it, it air dries really curly and looks nice. It looks best for my face shape too. I don't look good with short hair
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    And, downstairs, I maintain a Hilter. :wink:

Hello! :flowerforyou:
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am biased, though i love the look of long hair on some, i think short hair can be just as pretty and somewhat freeing!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Big-80-s-Hair-the-80s-300441_308_194.jpg
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It depends on how my tan is lookin that day and how much time I have to do my hair with my packed schedule. if i have to make a choice, obvs i am going to tan over dealing with my hair so most days, I just wear it up!