Ok here is a question to all the HARD working men and women?

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    What would you be doing today....IF you could play hookie from work...

OH BOY

Id be curled up in my new bed, completely entangled with this beautiful beautiful man, drinking coffee, watching a marathon of our favorite show, naked, not naked, naked, not naked, order some food or cook, take a shower, split a cigarette, ignore the rest of the universe and rule our small kingdom.

EDIT: I was dreaming about hookying it up today anyway- le pout
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It is cold and rainy here today...so I'd happily be in my house, cleaning and then curling up on the couch to read and or watch a movie. And then sleep. Lots of sleep.,
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Laying on the beach enjoying the sun.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Drinking ice cold, triple hops brewed Miller Lites on the beach and working on my tan...with my Kindle and my sweetie! :love:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    6 pack of Leinie's and out to catch me some catfish!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    It is beautiful and warm outside today so I would go play in my flowerbeds weeding or planting :)

Anything to stay outside in the sun!!!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    what I would want do is classified, but I think you can guess. What I would be doing is powerwashing my deck.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's a rainy day here so I would sleep in for an hour or two then spend the rest of the day on the couch watching bad TV and reading with periodic bursts of housework and maybe a quick workout DVD.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Golf. Then to the gym and lift, Or to the gym and lift. Then play golf.
  • ArtsyHouston22
    Options
    Nap, gym!, do pottery on the wheel, crochet, read, hit up a few art galleries here in Houston...

Memorial Day is in a few weeks--yay! Office holiday!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I would be driving the Jeep on the beach. Sigh, if only!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd be with my mini on her class' field trip.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It is beautiful and warm outside today so I would go play in my flowerbeds weeding or planting :)

Anything to stay outside in the sun!!!

Weed then weed?

I'd probably curl up on my over-sized chair with a book and my fuzzy children :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I would sleep, and then sleep some more. Then I'd probably hit the gym for a good lift. I have to be home in time to pick up the boy child...
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    It is beautiful out today, I would take my dog for a long walk at the park, sit in the sun, wait for my kids to get home from school and take them for a sweet treat.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sittin' on the beaches in California again. I just got back last week, and I really did not want to leave the San Diego area. It's been raining nonstop this entire week since I've been back in Miami. :frown:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    getting my tan on at the beach !!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I would call my best friend Cameron who probably is actually sick, tell him I'm coming over and convince him to borrow his dad's Ferrari for a day....we'd stop off and pick up Sloan from school, drive into the city, visit the mercantile exchange, a few museums, a high profile snooty restaurant, catch a cubs game, sing in a parade, and learn something about where we're really at in life. Then we'd freak out about how many miles we put on the ferrari only to jack it up ultimately sending it tumbling out the back of the garage and into a ravine. After that I'd hurry home before being permanently held back much to the malaise of Mr. Rooney......all while my sister makes out with some ruffian and lands herself at the police station.......
    ......so what was the question again?
    \m/
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    What would you be doing today....IF you could play hookie from work...

I know I would be fishing...and enjoying the outdoorz...

I second that...I'd be outdoors fishing...on my boat, on a remote lake with great company and enjoying life...
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I would call my best friend Cameron who probably is actually sick, tell him I'm coming over and convince him to borrow his dad's Ferrari for a day....we'd stop off and pick up Sloan from school, drive into the city, visit the mercantile exchange, a few museums, a high profile snooty restaurant, catch a cubs game, sing in a parade, and learn something about where we're really at in life. Then we'd freak out about how many miles we put on the ferrari only to jack it up ultimately sending it tumbling out the back of the garage and into a ravine. After that I'd hurry home before being permanently held back much to the malaise of Mr. Rooney......all while my sister makes out with some ruffian and lands herself at the police station.......
    ......so what was the question again?
    \m/

Pure. Awesome.