Anyone starting 30 Day Shred today?

Options
I have put on so much weight since my holiday last year (Me last year in my photo) So i have decided to start the 30 day shred today. I just wanted to know if anyone else is doing it so i have someone to motivate me through it and to talk to about the pain my legs are feeling haha.

Love Me ♥

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Hey there. I have done the 30 DS last year as well as the Ripped in 30 and 6 week/6 pack abs. I am planning on doing the 30 DS again but was thinking of starting this weekend. However, I wouldn't mind starting tomorrow since today started the new month - that might make it easier to track each level. :smile:

Let me know if you are still planning on starting today and we can motivate each other. Hopefully others will join as well...
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today when I get off work actually. I use to do it before when I was dieting before this time....... lol But I quit doing it bc I pulled my knee out doing it, the jumping jacks kills my knees so I will have to alternate with a different exercise for that part of it, probably just running in place bringing my knee up towards my chest. But it does really work if you stick with it! So yea add me and we can compare notes :) Best of Luck!!!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love to start today!! hopefully i have it in time! the before and after pictures in some of the message boards really inspired me to check it out... then when i saw how cheap it was on i tunes I really had no excuse not to get it lol I'm excited other people are starting as well!!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I actually purchased my yesterday but won't be here until next Monday. Who knew that for a DVD that costs about $7.00 that you would have to order it online??.....So, I will be starting it up as well. I just hope that I can stick with it. Since they are only 20 minute workouts, I shouldn't have a problem finding the time with working fulltime, a husband, and 3 little kids....sometimes maybe easier said than done. Anyhow, I am looking forward to the journey.
  • shonapenney
    shonapenney Posts: 12
    Options
    Well typically i cant find my DVD anywhere! So i might start it tomorrow after i have had a good look for it tonight. Also means i know my last day will be the 31st. What would be best to do after that do you think?
  • Amor1516
    Amor1516 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am planing on starting it this week my self ,but will be taking two days off per week ( on these two days I will be doing my zumba toning class) Tomorrow will be my 1st day making June 11th my last. Also while doing the 30 DS I will be take reg zumba classes 4-5 times a week. With being over 30 the weight loss battle isn't easy :grumble:
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I started it today
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would start it today too, i just bought it but can follow the first level on youtube till my DVD comes. it would be good to do it with other people so we (more I) don't quit. should we post pics of before and after?
  • Sanhyoh
    Sanhyoh Posts: 2
    Options
    I actually started yesterday ad completed Level 1 day 2 today. My arms already ache and I know that tomorrow will be a slight killer. I'd love to go along with all of you! Everything is always better when you have a buddy :)
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 2 today. I'll join in.
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday again ( for the 2nd time)
  • CShepherd91
    CShepherd91 Posts: 44
    Options
    I started today too! :)
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have put on so much weight since my holiday last year (Me last year in my photo) So i have decided to start the 30 day shred today. I just wanted to know if anyone else is doing it so i have someone to motivate me through it and to talk to about the pain my legs are feeling haha.

Love Me ♥

Check out the group called "Shredded hotties" we started 30DS today! :) Anyone can join we're posting measurements, support, motivation, pics, anything and everything to help each other get through the 30DS. May 31st is the last day of the program :)
  • BECav0602
    BECav0602 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started it this morning!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    HIya,

There's a group of us who have just started today - if you want I can add you to the group :-)
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    also the video has been uploaded on to youtube :-D
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (again). Almost made it to the end, but my first time doing it with real intensity and I think my 10 pound weights were a bit ambitious. Zumba tonight, so my Day 2 will be tomorrow and I will finish!!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    It's great to see all the interested people in this thread. I will post back tomorrow after my day one!
  • WibbleBibble
    Options
    I have also started today, yikes!
    When I try to log my exercise on here, how should I do it for this?
    Any help appreciated.