Another newbie

Options
Mezzle13
Mezzle13 Posts: 32 Member
Hi,

I'm a 22 year old, 6ft female who wants to get back to the stage where I feel good after a run and not like I am about to have a heart attack! My aims are to get fit and wobble less.

I work much better when I have someone to cheer me on and shout at me when needed (though not in a mean way!) so if anyone wants to add me then I will happily return the favour.

xxx

Replies

• cahulsey
    cahulsey Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there! Just wanted to lend my support to ya! I'd love to 'wobble' less too!
  • Jennalynna777
    Options
    I know what you mean about the wobble, I am desperately trying to get rid of my wings on my arms, when I am on a good walk, I am afraid that I am going to take off in flight. Good support from me if you would like to add me.
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I know exactly what you mean.

Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • getfitkaylen808
    Options
    I now how you feel! I used to be able to run 5 miles without stopping... Now Im lucky if I hit 1!! Friend request coming your way!(:
  • cathygp58
    cathygp58 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This does seem to be a good way of doing it- and any time you log in there is usually someone to chat to, whether you're feeling discouraged or pleased. Good luck! Do add me if you'd like to.