May-Tag You're It Challenge

Options
**** this is the post from my page..if you want to join add me as a friend****

Nyeesha Ok here goes nothing! Lol May-Tag You're It Challenge. Those that have done my challenges before welcome back! Any new people coming in welcome! On this challenge.. Everyday we all will be competing against each other! Oh yea! Each night everyone is to post what their "NET" calories are.. Once you complete your log for the day post this on my page. This is your calories eaten minus your calories you exercised. You can find.this number on your daily log at the top. We WANT a NEGATIVE number. Each day we will have a daily winner.. The winner is whomever has the LARGEST NEGATIVE number for the day. This does NOT mean to cut your calories per se.. But lets increase our exercise each day! The same person can not win two days in a row so that it can be fair for everyone. In the case the same person is going to win a second day in a row it defaults to the next person. These challenges will change EVERY tuesday! Well it will be the same with a lil twist. :) I post our daily post on my wall as to make it easy for everyone who doesnt have access to a browser to get to group forums. Any questions???? Please ask if its not clear. I am typing quick on lunch lol.. If there are no questions lets go!!! Today is our free day.. So the competing begins tomorrow May 2nd. I will make the first group post tomorrow night! I will put this on the message board to see if anyone else wants to do with us. I wamt everyone to stay but if people fall off over the month.. It can still be fun with 3 or so people. If people fall off I will post it again on the message board throughout the month. Feedback?