Aging

Options
Hi Everyone,

I can't help but look in the mirror and see how my body has changed with age. I can't help but think my legs used to be so much more shapely, my stomache is tottaly bloated and sticking out, and the line of my body seems to be changing also. I'm also getting more prominate bags and dark circles under my eyes and I think my skin is looking old too. My teeth are stained with coffee, and I just see my age upon me. I'm feeling really insecure. I want to change my body and change how I view my body also. I just needed to vent. I hear the best way to look and feel youthful is weight loss. I'm walking my dog for 30 minutes everyday, and trying to do yoga daily while watching what I eat. I hope this is enough. I just want to look and feel my best.

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I think you look great; sometimes we are our worst critic. Best wishes
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    inside out :wink: that's the idea. Of course we all AGE...no way around that... BUT there is so much we can do to stay youthful longer. Eating healthy and LOTS OF WATER is the big #1
    I also use some really great products on the outside of my body to help me "age gracefully" :laugh:
    You decisions to get healthy are really going to pay off and you will start seeing the difference....
    PS...don't forget the sunscreen when you are on your walks..... THe sun ages us BIG TIME :happy: