Jillian Michael's

Options
im on day 12 of 30ds and looking for my next video... thinking about doing ri30 to get this belly gone... any suggestions from personal experience on her best videos?

Replies

• SBerrio
    SBerrio Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently doing RI30 I'm about to start my second week. Even though its only 30 minutes. Its tough. But a good tough. I also started her 6 week ABS yesterday. Also, tough. The ABS DVD has 2 levels and about 35 min long each.
    Best of luck
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I have 6 Week 6 Pack and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I haven't tried RI30. I think all of her workouts are pretty effective. You just have to keep at it.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I've never done ripped the whole way through because I'm lazy like that. The only ones I haven't tried are her newest ones lately but the six week six pack is fantastic.. If I had to pick faves though I'd say the kickboxing and yoga meltdown are my favourites, all of hers are great!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    yea, she has great reviews, i just want something more effective for me. 30ds is great, intense. doing 10 days each level and level 2 is hard. tried level 3 a few wks back and i knew i needed to get my mind ready for that.. i work out 5-6days a week, but her workouts are on another level!! lol. the kickboxing looks great, since i take a cardio kickboxing class... i may try that... not sure
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's......what?

:bigsmile:
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred and RI30 and I would say RI30 is way harder ( in a good way )! I have used 6wk 6pack and now am on day 3 of her Body Revloution system! Good luck with whatever you choose!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    On Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, there are 7 different circuits. But you can choose which ones you want to do, you don't have to do it all straight through. Circuit 1, 3, 5 and 7 are the ones I like to do because it is a lot of kick boxing moves. I have never done circuit 2, 4 and 6 but I think those are more like the planks and pushups and situp type stuff. I was already doing that with 6 w 6 p so I just chose the kick boxing circuits for cardio on days I don't do the other workout.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Forgot @ body revolution... Sounds good too