Turkey roll ups

Options
jen9999
jen9999 Posts: 3
Hey I just made a really good low cal lunch that was satisfiying. Thought I would share:

1 small flour tortilla
1-2TBLS chive & onion cream cheese
2-3 slices fresh deli turkey
chopped red onion
chopped roma tomato
chopped cucumber.

Spread cream cheese on tortilla and layer everything else on top. Roll up and enjoy! It was around 260 calories. Its excellent.

I am just starting this weight loss journey, but if I can find yummy and healthy stuff to eat like this, it will be great!.

Jenny :happy:

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    this sounds good- I have a suggestion that can cut off even more calories and still taste practically the same: Laughing Cow cheese! They have a french onion flavor and each wedge is only 35 calories...so good!! replace the cream cheese with a wedge and you shave off 55 calories!!:flowerforyou:
  • jen9999
    jen9999 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thats a great idea. I love laughing cow cheese.

Thanks!

Jenny
  • buggysmomma
    Options
    you could also replace the cream cheese with greek yogurt. It's fantastic and offers a lot of protein in a small serving.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thats a great idea. I love laughing cow cheese.

Thanks!

Jenny

:heart: :wink: No problemo:bigsmile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    this sounds good- I have a suggestion that can cut off even more calories and still taste practically the same: Laughing Cow cheese! They have a french onion flavor and each wedge is only 35 calories...so good!! replace the cream cheese with a wedge and you shave off 55 calories!!:flowerforyou:

Good Call! I love Laughing Cow. It's the bomb!
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    try Tzatziki sauce. Its much healthier than mayo - less cal, less everything but more protein. Greeks put it on Gyros. A dill taste. YUMMY!