Bald men need lovin too!

Options

Replies

• nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Depends, baldness looks good on some men. On some, it looks weird.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Been bald WAYYYYYYYYY before most black men decided to go bald. Deciding to shave it all off while still being able to grow a full head of hair is SO MUCH trouble but nonetheless more attractive I believe. :wink:

I agree! :happy:
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    I like hair....As long as its clean....I like bald but I prefer real bald to the fringe around the head thing...or a comb over..Sexy isn't hair style ..is attitude! ♥
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE crush on Vin Diesel. So um...yeah...LOL

21249640.jpg

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. :blushing:
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    I like hair. short, long. I like to play with it and it gives me something to grab onto when hes um..... ya know.
  • raechellg
    raechellg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend of 3years shaves bald .. and i LOVE it. and then the goatie to go with it =) . doesn't even bother me too bad when it grows out some before he gets around to it =) and before him i dated a guy with long hair so it's really about the person more than the hair =) i'm a nikki sixx fan or vin diesel so i guess i just like a good variety LOL
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Destroying innocence. One day at a time.

we should join forces!
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Do you prefer bald men or men with hair, and why?

I ask for science, ahem...and obviously :-)
    It works for you. I would rather see a bald head than a lame a** comb over.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE crush on Vin Diesel. So um...yeah...LOL

21249640.jpg

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. :blushing:

We need more pics of hot bald men in this thread. I will add my contributions:

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

db_therock-front-021.jpg

Vin Diesel (again)

divo_vin_diesel.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The Rock is super hot....but am I the only woman who thought his goatee in "Fast Five" was horrid?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    The Rock is super hot....but am I the only woman who thought his goatee in "Fast Five" was horrid?

I didn't like it much either, but he is one sexy sexy sexy man. I saw him in person at Wrestlemania and Monday Night Raw in Miami. He's sexy in person too.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

I didn't like it much either, but he is one sexy sexy sexy man. I saw him in person at Wrestlemania and Monday Night Raw in Miami. He's sexy in person too.

So jealous! :drinker:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

So jealous! :drinker:

It was very exciting... yes... that's the appropriate word... Mm.. That man is delicious.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of bald men, their baldness is presumably caused by high levels of testosterone. To me, bald men equals having to put out quite often. Which in layman's terms means = High maintenance
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hair please

oh, to edit why: I'm not sure why, its just what I'm attracted to.
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    "These are not scraps. These are the historic remains of a once great society of hair." George Costanza

Balding guys, go ahead and jump in and finish it off. You won't regret it. :D
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Bald for sure.

I admit....I have a crazy weakness!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    Still have a full head of hair (naturally) with just some graying. Lol, but both my brothers are losing theirs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Either. But ..... Bald can be VERY sexy . Course, with all thiings ...depends on the person and the chemistry
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    No preference. I like both.