Movie snacks

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I am going to the movies tonight! And not only are there combos expensive...I am aware of how bad they are for me :grumble:
so, what do YOU eat when you go out to the movies?

I have 500 calories left for the day, but I still want it to be healthy.

Any ideas??

Replies

• squib
    squib Posts: 34
    anything I can come up is fruits.nuts are too calorie dense, but try grapes or apples. :smile:
    have fun at movies
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    get a snack size bag of the quaker snacks, those are always good, pistachios, almonds, make a bag of your own popcorn and put it in a ziploc and take it with you. Huge pickles can't go wrong there. If your like me, my husband and I take jelly belly jelly beans with us. Oh and just in case, I highly recommend seeing Transformers!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    get a snack size bag of the quaker snacks, those are always good, pistachios, almonds, make a bag of your own popcorn and put it in a ziploc and take it with you. Huge pickles can't go wrong there. If your like me, my husband and I take jelly belly jelly beans with us. Oh and just in case, I highly recommend seeing Transformers!

that is what i am seeing, and i love jelly beans!!! yes!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    I like those mini cheddar rice cakes. Crumble it up with some Fiber One with Honey Clusters and you have a sweet and salty crunchy snack.

And home popped popcorn has a lot less calories than movie popcorn! I love Act II Kettle Corn.
This discussion has been closed.