19 months and 105 lbs down! My NSV!

Options
clumsymofro
clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
My fiancee and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last night by going out to dinner to a fancy Italian restaurant. Since it was a dressy place, I decided to wear my new black dress that I got from Forever 21. I usually take pictures of my complete outfits before nights out because I wanna make sure I'll look good in the pictures. To say that I was speechless from this picture is a complete understatement and is one of the BIGGEST NSV that I've had so far!!

July 2010-245 lbs
[img]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2010-12-06\me bday.jpg[/img]

April 2012-140 lbs
photo.php?fbid=10100573791239629&set=a.819727976479.2429952.7806426&type=1&theater

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oh - I want to see the pics - it's not showing. x
  • clumsymofro
    Options
    I know I can't seem to figure it out!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Try maybe uploading them on photobucket or something, Facebook can be funny this way.
  • clumsymofro
    Options
    My fiancee and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last night by going out to dinner to a fancy Italian restaurant. Since it was a dressy place, I decided to wear my new black dress that I got from Forever 21. I usually take pictures of my complete outfits before nights out because I wanna make sure I'll look good in the pictures. To say that I was speechless from this picture is a complete understatement and is one of the BIGGEST NSV that I've had so far!!

July 2010
    mebday.jpg

April 2012
    1YearAnniversary.jpg
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. Nice job!
  • snwilliams3
    snwilliams3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! and your smile shows how great you feel! Any tips to share? I've lost 67 and have about 33 left to go to reach my goal.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should set this as your profile pic so all of our friend can see it. You look beautiful, but I'm glad your at your goal now - don't lose anymore. You look amazing. I bet your hubby was so proud to have you by his side! Big hugs - well done. xx
  • clumsymofro
    Options
    No pointers really that haven't already been posted all over MFP! Lol..just exercising, eating healthier and watching portion sizes. I became obsessed with the number on the scale for a while so I would eat less then I should but I now realize you can eat whatever you want just in moderation and smaller portions. If I can do it, anyone can!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Your pics are awesome, you should be so proud! Amazing job :)
  • cabeaver1842
    Options
    How did you ever do it?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing!!
  • ladyfingers39
    ladyfingers39 Posts: 335
    Options
    Wow, totally different person!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice job! WTG!
  • wayne46uk
    wayne46uk Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome, well done. very inspirational to us newbies!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    O M G, Smokin HOTT! You look magnificent!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You have the most beautiful smile (in both pictures!)...and you are wearing the heck out of that black dress!! Well done :happy:
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You look HOT...wow!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look stunning...I cannot wait until I can look in the mirror and see something I am happy with....What an inspiration you are...btw, what is NSV??? I am a newbie :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!