Trouble with meals, pleease help!

Lmaass1
Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
Hey everyone :)!,

So I know you are supposed to eat most of your calories during the day when you are most active. My problem is, for some reason, I get full pretty easy during the day. Then at night, all of a sudden I seriously could eat the whole kitchen! I always eat until I'm full during the day, but then I look at my food diaries and I eat A LOT for dinner or after dinner. Not sure if I should slowly try to start eating more during the day, or just force myself to eat more calories?? Any advice would be amazing:)! Thank you!!

Replies

• em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Hey everyone :)!,

So I know you are supposed to eat most of your calories during the day when you are most active. My problem is, for some reason, I get full pretty easy during the day. Then at night, all of a sudden I seriously could eat the whole kitchen! I always eat until I'm full during the day, but then I look at my food diaries and I eat A LOT for dinner or after dinner. Not sure if I should slowly try to start eating more during the day, or just force myself to eat more calories?? Any advice would be amazing:)! Thank you!!

i eat more later in the day too, i generally dont have lunch until 2-3pm and then dinner at 9pm and it hasnt affected my loss.
    Some people say its important to eat breakfast and not eat late in the day, others day it all down to calorie count and doesnt matter when you eat them. I think the main reasoning behind not eating late at night is that people tend to eat additional snacks in addition to their daily calories.
    If what you are eating is included in your allowance then I dont see a problem with it!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    you might try opening your food diary before you ask these kind of questions...otherwise we can't give you a valid opinion~
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Meal timing is not an issue, unless it is making it difficult to hit your goals.

Check you're not having a high GI food that causes the sudden hunger a few hours later.

If you're having trouble eating enough calories, make small adjustments to food choices to increase carbs or fat. See what daily nutrition goals you fall short on.
  • Lmaass1
    Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
    you might try opening your food diary before you ask these kind of questions...otherwise we can't give you a valid opinion~

Oops, I changed it!!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    based on your diary, I'd suggest cooking more, eat processed foods less, eat veggies, drink water.