Im here for ya...How YOU doin???
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I live here .. probably here way too much :bigsmile:
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am always in search of more friends, please feel free to friend request me (anyone)! I enjoy the motivation of others who are here to support you and not judge you. And I do try to motivate in return (my kids keep my attention alot). :-)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Presente
  • bolsaguns
    bolsaguns Posts: 100
    Options
    This has been a busy topic!
  • daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    Options
    Here I am!!!!!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello Welcome Welcome...... kinda just felt like the elf from that Christmas movie I watched as a kid lol
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Here....Now that I'm done with my 1000 pushups and car lifting
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Here....Now that I'm done with my 1000 pushups and car lifting

Pix or it didn't happen
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    There is some seriously tasty eye candy in here. Way to go men!
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The ladiez... they keepz me tied up and drained. :-0

Who let you out?!?! Back to the manwhore dungeon!

Yes, Domina.... Will I receive a punishment again? :love:

yea fur hand cuffs my wrists thank you

Most definitely...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWnO6pQe8cz0KpTOEnayPE-PDfxMW7Qi-Oo2pM2_7TnMbwOTbY
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Did all the men disappear?
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Here at least 3 times a day...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Did all the men disappear?

Hmmm...maybe my furry cuffs made them skerred :ohwell:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Sleepy today.

Had a great workout though.

*yawn*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Welcome back, Ferntucky :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

No I...I lived there from January to November of last year.

I remember when my dryer broke at my house and I had to use the laundromat to dry my clothes for two weekends until I fixed it. One would figure in a town of 12,000...it would be easy to find the laundromat.

Not.

Anyhow, the point is that I've never seen such a large group of gap toothed, overweight, UNDERweight, trailer trash women with at least 5 kids each...in my life. The place was a circus. Walking in there was immediately, and very literally like being spotlighted center ring at Ringling Brothers.

No thanks. I may hate Phoenix (not a big fan of Reno either)...but how much I hate Phoenix is the only thing that made Fernley preferable lol.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I remember when my dryer broke at my house and I had to use the laundromat to dry my clothes for two weekends until I fixed it. One would figure in a town of 12,000...it would be easy to find the laundromat.

Not.

Anyhow, the point is that I've never seen such a large group of gap toothed, overweight, UNDERweight, trailer trash women with at least 5 kids each...in my life. The place was a circus. Walking in there was immediately, and very literally like being spotlighted center ring at Ringling Brothers.

No thanks. I may hate Phoenix (not a big fan of Reno either)...but how much I hate Phoenix is the only thing that made Fernley preferable lol.

So you found the landing zone of the Wal-martians, LOL!! Somehow I knew Fernley would be involved...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Not.

So you found the landing zone of the Wal-martians, LOL!! Somehow I knew Fernley would be involved...

Yeah...odd that they can sneak in so close to the Naval Air Force base in Fallon lol.

Anyhow...one of these days I may move back...probably Tahoe though. It's nice to have a built in weather excuse not to go to work 60 days a year.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Yeah...odd that they can sneak in so close to the Naval Air Force base in Fallon lol.

Anyhow...one of these days I may move back...probably Tahoe though. It's nice to have a built in weather excuse not to go to work 60 days a year.

Well...it IS Fallon, LOL! I like the north side of the lake...not as busy as South Lake.