Nike + July Challenge

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Its up and ready to go! This month's challenge is for everyone to try to run 50 miles :love:
I have invited everyone that has a public profile, anyone else, it is titled MFP July Challenge.
Let me know if you join and what your name is on Nike if it is different that MFP.

Good Luck everyone.......except bgood14....:wink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• POBeavis
    POBeavis Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Morning, my name is Trish and I'm up for the MFP July Challenge.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Do you have a nike ipod +? If so, go to the nike website and join in, that is where the challenge is being held...hope to see you there
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Just cancelled my post! I may join a challenge later, need to run more and get the shoes first:tongue:
  • bgood14
    bgood14 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    very funny, nichole...i see i need to keep my eye on the posts here more often
  • bgood14
    bgood14 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    missmessy -- no need to wait, sign up now and join the fun! and when you get the shoes, it will just be that much better. nichole is the ringleader of our challenges, and she makes it, um, how shall we say -- "entertaining" to participate
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am still in the walking pahse and I have no way of measuring how far I have gone, but am buying the sensor so maybe I will be up for next months challenge, I should be running at least part of the way by then!