The Biggest Loser show

Options
BrittanyLynne21
BrittanyLynne21 Posts: 66 Member
Has anyone else watched this season of biggest loser?? What did you guys think of this season? For me I didn't really like it. Who do you guys think will win?

Replies

• SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I remain a loyal fan but I didn't love this season at all. Not watching tonight so not sure who to say will win. Hopefully next season is better because it's actually the only TV show I watch, otherwise it's all sports.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Watching it right now! GO KIM! Can't stand Conda...
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want Kim to win it too....... Dont like Conda either............ Mike lost 160lbs to be the at home winner.... He looks amazing
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    im so glad Jeremy won!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    definitely deserves it more than conda. all she did was whine all season and jeremy did everything to keep her in the game so many times.
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Jeremy was hilarious and seems like a great guy, but I so wanted Kim to win! She was so incredibly dedicated and worked so dang hard. At the finale she looked like a million bucks and was ripped while Jeremy didn't even have biceps. I'm sure Kim's denser muscles counted against her in the end which stinks.
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I didn't like this season. I'm a loyal fan and have pretty watched every season since the show started. This season was just disappointing. I didn't feel like Condo or Jeremy even looked that good. I mean credit to Jeremy for losing 199lbs but it seems like other season winners looked better at the end. hopefully next season will be better, I'm glad this one is over.
  • MrsT9217
    MrsT9217 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Kim didn't win!! While Conda was SO annoying at the beginning she really turned it around.

so happy for Jeremy though -- he def deserved it! They all looked AMAZING!
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I didn't like this season. I'm a loyal fan and have pretty watched every season since the show started. This season was just disappointing. I didn't feel like Condo or Jeremy even looked that good. I mean credit to Jeremy for losing 199lbs but it seems like other season winners looked better at the end. hopefully next season will be better, I'm glad this one is over.

I am with you on this. I wasn't impressed really with any of them. I do like Dolvett as the new trainer though. It better be better next season or well they will lose at least one fan.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I thought Kim looked so much better than Conda and Jeremy. I know it is all about percentage lost, but Jeremy just looked flabby but Kim looked like an athlete. I think you are right that her muscles probably hurt her. But I bet she makes plenty of money with speaking engagements.

I am just glad that Conda did not win.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    I love biggest loser. I wanted KIM to win, but she was at 134 and looked awesome. My co worker used to watch but got tired of the whining and complaing, and I agree but I always told her they are whining and crying all the time because they are unhappy. The show wouldn't be any fun if you just saw 2 hours of last chance workout. Although I would still watch just to see Dolvet.
  • Tomeekab
    Tomeekab Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm a loyal fan also, but this season was by far the worst season.. I couldn't get into it that much :(
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I am a loyal fan of BL but I have to say this season was very disappointing. I didn't like their attitudes, complaints, quiting gosh I could go on...
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I want the Biggest Loser's scale at my house! If that first lady who weighed in (sorry, can't remember her name) weighs 161 then I must weigh about 110! Put her next to Emily who weighed 162 and the first lady has a good 30 lbs on her.

This season had good spots and bad. Certainly did not like the "drama" of the final elisodes. Did not like it as much as prior seasons.

Kim looked amazing! Jeremy, not so much.
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I enjoyed this season. But you are right, at the finale I was disappointed with how most people looked. Every other season people look sooo different.
    But I do think Jeremy looked amazing! 199lbs! come on!
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    i love this show :) i hated last season (i think it was last season, the one with Anna Kournikova?) this one was better. i think that the show is trying to cast more "interesting" people (annoying, loud, obnoxious) to create more drama. which is unfortunate because that isn't what this show is supposed to be about. hopefully they can find a way to keep viewers and keep to the point of the show.

now that i've gotten that off of my chest :) i was fine with jeremey winning. i too hated conda at the beginning but i felt like by the finale she had grown up quite a bit, and she is probably embarrassed to watch herself on the earlier episodes. i was hoping that emily would win the at home, but mike did so awesome i couldn't help but to be happy for him.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Jeremy was hilarious and seems like a great guy, but I so wanted Kim to win! She was so incredibly dedicated and worked so dang hard. At the finale she looked like a million bucks and was ripped while Jeremy didn't even have biceps. I'm sure Kim's denser muscles counted against her in the end which stinks.

You're kind of right. Being that former wrestler, slthough a few years removed she had a muscle base to work with. Jeremy on the other hand was just 400 pounds of fat. The guy had no muscle to begin with. Don't get me wrong, the guy lost 199 pounds which is awesome, but he still lookes like he could lose another 30. that just shows how much extra fat he had to lose.
  • kimgettinfit
    kimgettinfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My husband and I watch every season and usually like almost all the contestants. This show was different. It was disappointing. The contestants were less than likeable. We complained about Conda every week. Oh I am so glad she did not win. I still can’t believe Jeremy won. I think he was nice and that loss was amazing, however, he just didn’t compare to past winners/contestants in my opinion. I wish Kim would have won! At least she won the SUV. That loss last week for her was AMAZING at that stage in the game. Hope next season is better!
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I wondered about the 2nd to last week of the show - the one that Kim managed lose 14lbs. I am wondering how is that even possible as lean as she already was - just freaking crazy!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I want Kim's arms!!! After seeing her last night I want her legs too!!! AMAZING. I was at the finale!! So fun!!!! To my surprise when I got home and watched it I was in a bunch of shots!!! :blushing: Right behind Allison while Santa, Mike and Jeremy were weighing in!!!

This wasn't my favorite season. And the ones that walked out....how dumb! But I guess who know what your mental state is when you are on the Ranch for a long period of time working that hard. They told us that they are revamping the show and it won't be on again until January :ohwell: