tips for easy weight loss

Options
hey guys i want to loose weight and i know diet and excercise are the best ways 2 do it but i want u guys 2 share sum other weight loss ideas with me n ill share the ones i know

1-firstly drinkin 3-4 glasses ov water jus wen u wake b4 lunch really helps
2- having limewater especially after excercise helps
3-having grape fruit juice also cuts the calories
4-eatin lots of fruits
5-having more filling but less fatty meals
6-never ever leave ur breakfast.i never believed in it, i thought i would cut the calories by missing it but breakfast helps raise ur metobolic rate n ur calories r burned faster
7-eat small meals more often instead ov 3 big meals
8-wenever u sit always try 2 keep ur tummy tucked in ..it helps
n the rest u guys are going to add up

i used 2 b really fat but i lost around 10 kgs a year bak in 2 months and after that i have been successful in maintaining that but now i want to loose more .. previously when i lost weight i used 2 have 3-4 glasses of mango milkshake without sugar in my lunch and limewater n fruits in dinner and i also used 2 do 45 mins brisk walk daily. now m bzy in my routine and i dont get time for such a strict diet ..i also find hard 2 continue it so plz guys help me... i want to know the foods which help in weight loss and how shoud we treat our hunger and other easy tips to follow..

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I had a hard time deciphering some of your words (no offense) but thanks for the tips :bigsmile: ...I was unaware about the lime juice and grapefruit juice I will definitely give these a try!!! The only tip I will add is try to stop eating at least 3 hours before you go to bed (that came from my nutritionist). Good luck on your goals and based on your tips it seems you are already know what it takes.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    thank you for that information... but typing out the words makes it a bit easier to read... a lot easier to read?
  • aleena
    aleena Posts: 3
    Options
    sorry about that i just edited it
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hmm ... if I'm reading correctly, you're eating mostly fruit and juice? How many calories are you getting per day?
  • aleena
    aleena Posts: 3
    Options
    this way it sounds less then a thousand even but its not that i used 2 stick to it everyday ..there r dinners parties n ofcourse i love desserts so it was not fixed but it was always less then the required amount thats why i lost weight in very less time..
    once u leave gym u get the extra fats back in your body but brisk walk is the best excercise because u never gain back what u had lost.its really hard these days especially due to the humidity but it really helps
    and theres another tip which is to eat as less salt as u can . sodium causes u gain weight in no time