mfp has led me to this... lol

Options
mghane
mghane Posts: 109 Member
So I've been a member of mfp for a while (and have successfully lost 36.7 lbs so far, only about 7 lbs left until goal). I have and will always love food, so for me learning how to eat and cook healthier and cleaner was fun. I have recently started a food blog to share some of my recipes or recipes I've adapted from other bloggers. It's in it's beginning stages, but I try and post something new every two days or so. I also share what I've learned along this weight loss path in terms of what is good for you--and most importantly about balance. I think the most important thing I've learned has been that deprivation is just as unhealthy as overeating. I would love it if you guys would read and comment on my posts. I'm open to suggestions and requests for different food types. You guys have helped me so much throughout this whole journey and it's the only way I feel I can really give something back.

This is not an advertisement btw for any sort of diet or product... it's really just food and recipes that I've posted. Promise. Clicking on this link won't make you sign up for anything haha.

Here it is :)http://meserendipitously.blogspot.com

Feedback and suggestions REALLY welcome