huge nsv!

Options
My scale has not moved since I have been on mfp (well, technically it has gone up and done 2 pounds repeatedly). Last night my 17 year old son said that his friend saw me at the gym and said, "Man, she's ripped."

What! Not bad for a 45 year old woman. That totally tickled me. I am walking around a little taller now.

:)

Replies

• Amy_nz
    Amy_nz Posts: 145
    Options
    Awesome! The day someone calls me ripped I'll buy everyone on this site a round!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, I LOVE this!!! :D I'm going to hold onto that quote as my inspiration for the day!

(my own gym-related NSV: I was working the treadmill this morning and as I started to sweat, I yanked my shirt sleeves up and tucked them under my bra straps. I looked in the mirror and saw the hint of a shoulder bone or small ligament or muscle or SOMETHING. Whatever it was, wasn't there a week ago, so maybe someday I'll be ripped like you, too!) :happy:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    It was motivating, that's for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!